Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Workers’ compensation
- Flexible spending account
Life, accident insurance and disability plans
- Basic and supplemental life
- Business travel
- 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
- Life Insurance and Additional retirement programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid holidays
- Vacation days
- Sick and bereavement days
Get started today
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced staff. Call us at 732-295-5584 today to begin customizing an employee benefits package for your company.